About Us | Thank You for Making Us the Best
Purchase Park 2 Fly, located in Purchase, New York at the State University of New York Purchase College, is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization and is one of the leading sources of support for the college. Revenue from our services goes toward student scholarships, road and lot maintenance repairs, and general campus infrastructure. That’s how your travel supports their journey.
Westchester Airport Parking
Throughout Westchester County, Fairfield County, Putnam County, and Rockland County, our goal is to become synonymous with Westchester County Airport parking. We serve thousands of travelers each year and look forward to providing you with our professional, friendly service at the best prices.
What does being the best mean? It means providing you with peace of mind reducing stress induced with travel to and from the airport. No worrying about if you’ll be able to catch a taxi, have to pay the same as an extra plane ticket to park your car, or worry about arriving late at the airport. Our parking and valet services are available to you as you arrive to and from the airport, 24/7, at the cheapest rates. Our lot is also monitored by our staff and the campus police department to ensure the safety of your vehicle.
To provide a friendly, courteous, easy and cost effective parking option for Westchester County Airport customers, with the hope to achieve the following goals:
- Provide ample parking for short and long term customers; improving airport usage and parking accommodation.
- Reduce environmental concerns with our safe-zone facility; protecting and preserving the Kensico Reservoir.
- Improve customer security due to limited curb space at airport; supplying our customers with 24/7 security.
- Create jobs for the community and Purchase College students.
- Sustain financial support of Purchase College through scholarships and capital enhancements to our roadways and facilities.